Hello, do you have a few minutes to spare? Why don’t you make a call to reject coal fired power plant from coming to Ghana. Follow the steps below:
1. Call the offices of the CEO of VRA (0302 664941-9) and Executive Director of EPA (0302 664 697/8) and Deputy Manager of Shenzhen Energy Ghana (0544 343449)
2. Mention your name and organization if you belong to one. (You can also mention Ghana Youth Environmental Movement)
3. Tell them you saw a newspaper publication inviting the public to call them to give their concerns about the coal fired power plant project in Ekumfi.
4. Tell them in a polite manner that you strongly reject and oppose the project on grounds of the devastating health, social and environmental impacts it will cause.
5. Finally tell them that your position would be put into writing and sent to their email and postal address by the closing date of January 31, 2016 as stated in the publication
6. Don’t forget to RECORD the call. You can email it to us if you can at firstname.lastname@example.org